Coffee Bean Dip
Be the talk of the party with our delicious Coffee Bean Dip! Try this recipe and don’t forget to order coffee or swag (or both!) today and receive our recipe book for FREE!
- 3 cups cooked black beans
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups brewed dark roast coffee
- 1 lime
- In a food processor, combine beans, onion, and pepper
- Blend until they’re chopped and mixed together
- Pour into a bowl and add olive oil, cilantro, garlic, cumin and coffee, salt and pepper to tasted and squeeze the juice from the lime.
- Stir together until completely mixed, and serve in a large bowl with tortilla chips, celery, carrots and any other vegetable that you’d like to use for dipping
- Optional: Top with shredded cheese