Coffee Infused Teriyaki Jerk Ribeye Steak Skewers
Step up your grilling prowess and impress your family and guests with this easy to follow recipe.
Try it for yourself.
- ⅓ cup The Shizzle Original Recipe Jerk Marinade
- 2 cups Kikkoman teriyaki glaze (do not use the teriyaki marinade as it is too similar to soy sauce)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup very strong brewed Grumpy Goat Colombian dark roast coffee
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Trim and cube the ribeye steak into bite-size chunks.
- Blend all marinade ingredients including Grumpy Goat Colombian dark roast coffee, soy sauce, brown sugar, marinade, glaze, salt and pepper.
- Marinate the meat for 18 hours. This recipe makes enough marinade for 2-3 lbs of ribeye steak.
Do not marinate the vegetables or fruit that will be used on the skewers.
- Prep for assembling the skewers by cutting up chunks of onion, bell pepper (red, green, yellow – make it colorful for a great presentation), cherry tomatoes and anything else you would like to add (we used pineapple chunks) and then assemble the skewers. Save the marinade.
- Prior to placing the skewer on the grill, brush each side of with the remaining marinade.
- Grill over direct heat and for about 3 minutes and then flip and grill until desired doneness is achieved.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tip: If you want a more smokey flavor, cook over indirect heat and add wood chips to the grill and cook to desired doneness.