Bring grilling to the next level with our coffee crusted pork chops! Try this recipe and try more when you order coffee from Grumpy Goat and receive our entire recipe book for free!
- 1-1/2 pounds pork chops
- 3 tablespoons ground coffee
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Place pork chops in baking dish.
- Place coffee, salt, brown sugar, paprika, pepper, garlic and onion powders, cumin, coriander, and cocoa in a small bowl and stir to mix
- Sprinkle rub all over the pork, patting it onto the meat with your fingertips. Drizzle oil over the pork and rub it on well.
- Let the pork marinate in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 4 hours or as long as overnight
- When ready to cook, brush and oil the grill grate. Place the pork on the hot grate and grill until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side (12 to 16 minutes in all)
- To test for doneness, insert an instant-read meat thermometer into the meat: The internal temperature should be about 160 degrees F
- Transfer the grilled pork to a cutting board and let rest for about 3 minutes. Slice tenderloins crosswise on a diagonal and serve at once with barbecue sauce on the side